Morells Guide to Afro Hair
- Changing the way you use your products
- How you view and book your next service at a salon
- How to interact with your hairstylist/ hair carer
Whilst shedding light on protective styles and how they can create more problems in the future, why is it so important to treat and care for your actual hair, edges, and scalp. Sabrina has used this guide to empower the clients understanding of what genuine hair care is. With chapters like;
- YouTube videos can’t care for your hair,
- Relaxers are not hair care,
- Natural hair needs care too.
Morells Guide to Afro hair Care touches on all the relevant issues women of colour face regularly. This advice gives you all the tools and inside knowledge of what is best for your own hair needs.